FRANCE kept their dreams of a first Six Nations title since 2010 alive in incredible circumstances last weekend.
Down to 14 men, the French managed to emerge victorious after the 80 minutes with a heroic triumph over Wales.
Brice Dulin crossed the line in the 82nd minute of the match to defeat the 13-man Welsh team.
How can France win the Six Nations?
France have kept their hopes of winning the Six Nations title alive but it still won’t be easy.
Here’s what they need to do against Scotland on Friday night.
- France must beat Scotland with a winning bonus point to have any chance of securing the title.
- A winning bonus point is awarded when a team scores four tries or more.
- In addition, the French must beat the Scots by at least 21 points in Paris.
- Should France win by 20 points, the title will be decided based on tries scored throughout the tournament.
- Going into this match, France have scored five fewer tries than Wales.
FRANCE 13 SCOTLAND 10
Dulin gives French narrow lead as Wales wait nervously
ON THE OFFENSIVE
How do rugby bonus points work and is rule used in the Six Nations?
SIX NATIONS FIXTURES
When England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France and Italy will play
ENTER LE DRAGON
How can Wales win Six Nations? Can they lose in Paris but still take title?
Who else can win the Six Nations?
- France and Wales are now the only teams who can win the Six Nations.