KATIE Price has shared a new picture of her hot pink VW Beetle sitting on the back of a tow truck.
Katie, 42, is currently disqualified from driving so called a professional firm in to move her eye-catching vehicle for her.
The star took a snap of the convertible as it was loaded onto the truck – believed to be outside her Surrey mansion – before posting it on Instagram.
Thanking the company she’d hired for the job, Katie wrote: “Thank you for collecting my Beetle as I can’t drive yet.”
Teasing Katie’s boyfriend Carl Woods, the firm posted another snap and said: “Collected your new run around @carljwoods.”
It is thought Katie’s car was being moved from her £1.2million rented mansion in Surrey to Carl’s home in Hertfordshire.
The new pictures come two days after The Sun Online revealed Katie had been reported to cops for a second time for allegedly driving while disqualified.
A neighbour claimed to have seen her driving Carl’s white BMW 4×4 on to the driveway of her rented Surrey home.
It is claimed she and Carl, 32, had been moving her beloved pink Volkswagen Beetle from her “Mucky Mansion” in West Sussex to the property in Ashtead.
Sources claim Katie had driven the Beetle much of the 28 miles from her former home near Horsham, before switching motors with Carl.
The incident was reported to police last Friday but they cannot probe it further due to a lack of evidence.
A source said: “A neighbour saw Katie pulling Carl’s car on to the driveway. It was incredibly risky of her.
“They couldn’t believe it as they knew she was still disqualified, so felt they had to contact police.
“She even had the brass neck to then get back on the roads the next day. It’s mind-boggling – she was going to be caught sooner or later.”
Surrey Police said: “We received a report of a 42-year-old woman allegedly driving while disqualified around 2.10pm on Friday.
“The incident is believed to have taken place during the afternoon last Monday in Ashtead.
“The information has been reviewed, and given that it is hearsay evidence, it would be disproportionate to take any further action.”
Katie was slapped with her latest ban in October 2019.
Katie Price launches new beauty brand as she battles back from bankruptcy
Rocker Pete Doherty looks unrecognisable as he walks dog with lover in France
CAT IT AGAIN
Nadia Sawalha mocks Kim Kardashian again as she strips down to fishnet catsuit
Howard Donald says Take That’s songs are ”s***’ and he doesn’t like any of them
Judge Rinder mugged by ‘3 boys in balaclavas’ who laughed as they robbed him
Megan Barton Hanson reveals X-rated gold replica of her boobs to celebrate body
She was disqualified for two years, cut to 18 months on appeal, for refusing to tell cops who was in charge of her pink Range Rover in an incident the year before.
Katie’s ban is due to end in weeks. Her rep was contacted for comment.